Sat, Jan 14|
What the Judge needs you to know and Structure and Movement
AKC Judge Sandy Weaver will be speaking on: What the judge needs you to know - a deep dive into our breed Standard, socializing, training and ring procedure. Structure and movement - a nose-to-tail discussion of the bones used for locomotion, what is correct, what is incorrect.
Time & Location
Jan 14, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the event
AKC Working Group Judge Sandy Weaver will be speaking with PMAA Members! This will only be a members only webinar! Judge Weaver is a paid speaker and the $10 registration fee will go toward this event in full.
What the judge needs you to know - this is a nose-to-tail discussion of the bones used for locomotion, what they need to be, what happens when they're not right and what to look for when evaluating a litter to be sure your show prospects get into the show ring.
About Judge Sandy Weaver:
- A citizen-scientist in the fields of neuroplasticity, positive psychology and neuroscience
- Versed in adult learning theory – experienced in putting theory into practice to create effective sessions that maximize learning in a minimum time frame
- Passionate advocate for veterinarians and their teams and ongoing donor to Not One More Vet, Inc.
- Member of VetPartners, Inc., a non-profit association dedicated to serving the veterinary profession
- AKC dog show judge – 23 breeds and counting – so I live and breathe the importance of teamwork with my own veterinarian
- Award-winning author, trainer and speaker
- A natural leader – past President of National Speakers Association Georgia, long-time Board member for the Georgia Canine Coalition, Past President of two canine educational non-profit associations, past Board member of a national canine educational non-profit association and current Education Coordinator for the Siberian Husky Club of America